Wearing school uniform shows children that they all are part of an organisation. Research tells us that wearing a school uniform gives children a special sense of belonging. It is worn as a badge of pride and creates a unique identity for our school. High standards are a major driver of every aspect of school life at All Saints. High standards also apply to school uniform. We have a clear school uniform policy which has been written by representative staff, parents and governors.
Our uniform can be purchased from Whittakers, 35-39 London St, Southport PR9 0UY, 01704 533394.
- Purple sweatshirt with logo
- Purple cardigan with logo
- White polo shirt with logo
- Black trousers
- Purple and grey check skirt
- Purple and grey check pinafore
- Plain black tights
- Black socks
- Purple book bag for Infants
- Black sensible school shoes (no boots or trainers)
- Black shorts (optional)
- White logo polo shirt
- Purple school sweatshirt / cardigan (logo)
- Full purple check patterned (top and bottom) summer dress (with white socks)
- No earrings can be worn for PE. Earrings should be removed at home and left at home on PE days. If a child forgets to take them out, they must be prepared to take them out and be responsible for them during PE.
- Ears should be pierced at the start of the summer holidays and when returning to school, surgical tape will be used to cover the earrings during PE.
- Only plain studs can be worn.
- Junior children are permitted to wear watches.
- No other forms of jewellery are permitted.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- White logo t-shirt.
- Purple shorts
- Black pumps for indoor work – no trainers.
- Trainers for outdoor work.
- Plain tracksuit for outdoor work.
- To be kept in a named school PE bag.
- Swimming hat for all children.
- Boys – swimming trunks not shorts.
- Girls – one piece swimming costume.
Hair and Make Up
- All children, girls and boys, are requested to tie hair up with a plain hair band in keeping with the school colours (where it is long enough to do so).
- If wearing a hair band, bobble, clips or ribbons, these should be plain purple, white or black.
- We expect that hair should be neat and tidy and worn with no extremes of style or colour (e.g. tram-lines, mohicans, or use of hair colourants or dyes). If you are unsure please check prior to making any changes. Parents should also be aware that hair colours or wraps are not permitted in school.
- The wearing of make-up or nail varnish is not permitted at any time.