Lunch at All Saints
All Saints School has a large fully equipped kitchen and serves delicious hot lunches every school day. We have a great team of people who lovingly prepare and serve the food each day.
School Lunches are ordered though ParentPay and cost £2.35 a day for children in Nursery, Year 3 - 6 and paid for through Parentpay. Lunches for children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are free of change due to universal free school meals for infant children implemented by the Government in 2014. We work in partnership with Lancashire School Meals Service.
- You should pre-order your child's dinners on your ParentPay account in advance, meals need to be ordered by Wednesday for the following week. Whatever you choose, must be paid for up to two hours after the order has been placed. If the order is not paid for within this time frame, the system will automatically cancel any orders and you will receive an email notifying you that this has been cancelled.
- Ordering the dinners with your child will help them know what dinner to expect.
- If your child is absent from school. you can cancel the school dinner you have booked, and your account will be credited.
- Children can still choose a meal on the day if one hasn't been pre-ordered. The meal will be charged to your ParentPay account.
- Children in Reception, Year 1, and Year 2 are entitled to the Universal Free School Meals, but should still make your choices on ParentPay. Likewise for children in other classes who are entitled to Free School Meals.
- Children may brilng in their own packed lunch from home, and do not need to make any bookings on the system.
Recipe and Menu Development
Our Food and Menu Developer spends a great deal of time listening to and working with our front line staff and pupil groups to come up with new recipes – both traditional and modern.
Our Menus – the seal of approval
Lancashire County Council develop menus which meet the School Food Standards which were introduced from January 2015 as part of the School Food Plan.
These menus aim to help children enjoy healthy balanced meals containing lower fat, protein items and plenty of starchy carbohydrates, accompanied by lots of seasonal vegetables, salad and fruit. Using healthier ingredients for the recipes and ideas from children the menus have been developed to meet the Government's School Food Standards.
You can be confident that if you choose school meals your child will be enjoying a meal with friends, eating a variety of foods that meets his/her nutritional needs and be learning healthier food habits for the future.
The latest School Meal Menus are located below.