All Saints has had many developments over the years including new classrooms and a newly built Annexe. We are an averaged sized school with eight classes (Nursery to Year 6); our intake number 30. The school site is spread over 3 floors.
- School has three entrances for wheelchair users leading to the front office, EYFS, KS1 and KS2 (through school).
- Doorways and entrances to the school are on two levels and are wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair if necessary to ensure full access to the whole school for pupils and parents with disabilities. The main two floors of the school are accessed by a lift.
- On the 3rd floor there are two small offices which are not essential to the smooth running of the school.
- A before and after-school club is available for all pupils. Parents pay for the sessions attended.
- The school offers a phased entry into school each morning. Doors are opened at 8.45am (school starting time being 8.55am). This avoids congestion in the morning.
- Cars are parked directly on the road in front of the school except for the yellow lines.
- The school have two disabled toilets for wheelchair users and disabled people to use if required.
- The school's website front page is kept up-to-date with information in the 'CALENDAR' section and on the Twitter feed.
- Electronic copies of the weekly newsletters are emailed to parents weekly and uploaded onto the school website.
- Detailed termly class newsletters are emailed to parents and uploaded to the website.
- Where and when required, paper copies of all letters are sent home with pupils.
- All parents are invited to sign up to the free service 'ParentMail' in order to receive texts from school.
- ParentPay is also be used to pay for lunches, clubs and visits.
- All relevant policies are uploaded to the school's website
- Furniture is modern and of a suitable height appropriate to the age group of children being taught in each classroom.
- The school has a range of ICT programmes for pupils with SEN/D. We have a computer suite which caters for 34 children. We also have a class set of iPads which are used by all children.
- All classes have an 84 inch Promethean Interactive ActivPanel (TV) installed. 'The ActivPanel is a fully connected interactive display that provides tablet-like functionality for the classroom. Teachers and students can interact with content, simultaneously write and draw, and connect mobile devices to mirror content and collaborate' www.prometheanworld.com
- Classrooms are "child friendly" with resources labelled clearly.
- Visual timetables are used in most classrooms.
Our full Disability Action Plan can be found in the 'POLICIES' section of our website (under the 'ABOUT US' tab).