All Saints has had many developments over the years. We are an averaged sized school with eight classes (Nursery to Year 6); our intake number is 30. The school site is spread over 2 floors.
- School has several entrances for wheelchair users leading to various points within school.
- Doorways and entrances to the school are on two levels and are wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair if necessary to ensure full access to the whole school for pupils and parents with disabilities.
- A before and after-school club is available for all pupils. Parents pay for the sessions attended.
- The school offers a phased entry into school each morning. Doors are opened at 8.45am (school starting time being 8.55am). This avoids congestion in the morning.
- Cars are parked directly on the road in front of the school except for the yellow lines.
- The school has a disabled toilet with wheelchair access.
- Furniture is modern and of a suitable height appropriate to the age group of children being taught in each classroom.
- The school has a range of ICT programmes for pupils with SEND. We also have in excess of 40 chrome books.
- All classes have a Promethean interactive smartboard.
- Classrooms are "child friendly" with resources labelled clearly.
- Visual timetables are used where necessary.