Aims, Ethos & Values
‘All are welcome….’
Our school, within its Christian basis, has always welcomed children from the community and ensured that we meet their own individual needs.
‘All are catered for ….’
We provide an education, which promotes the full development of every child. We are committed to providing a broad and balanced curriculum of the highest possible standard, preparing our children for continuing education and to become valued members of society.
‘All prayed for ….’
We endeavour to provide a welcome for all within a Christian environment where all are supported and cared for. The Christian Gospel is at the heart of every school day. Our children, staff, parents and governors work together in mutual support and trust to strengthen the partnership and foster good relationships between home and school, Church and community.
‘All are respected ….’
Key values are woven throughout every aspect of the life and work of our school resulting in there being a harmonious ethos.
The values are:
Aims of our school
Our school is committed to providing the highest standard of education within the context of the Christian Faith.
We therefore aim to...
- Enable our children to grow up in a community based on Christian values
- Enable our children to achieve their fullest potential.
- Enable our children to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge, not only for their future education, but also for the whole of their lives
- Enable our children to enjoy their work and to establish a positive attitude towards all they undertake.
- Enable full partnership within the school and between school, home, Church and the wider community.
We achieve this through...
- The faith commitment of the staff and the involvement of the School in the work and worship of the Church.
- An extensive curriculum supported by a wide range of extra-curricular activities, using all available resources in the most effective way.